Ways to maintain a healthy lifestyle drinking
Fiji Water on World Water Day
- To commemorate this day, Fiji Water reviewed the benefits water has for our system
Today we celebrate World Water Day by talking about its importance to humans. Since water makes up 50% to 75% of our body it is an essential nutrient for our organism. Therefore, daily water consumption continues to be one of the main expert recommendations to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Fiji Water is a bottled water brand that has not been touched by humans until the bottle is uncovered for the first time. It comes directly from the rain into an underground chamber that has formed naturally by layers of volcanic rocks. The coating of these rocks allows that environment pollutants do not reach the water, thus making the final product totally pure.
Although, sometimes we forget to consume the amount of water needed to lead a better lifestyle, it’s important to do so. If you are still unsure of its importance, here are 5 benefits to drinking mineral water:
- Relieve fatigue: Water is used by the body to eliminate unwanted toxins and waste products that it does not need. When you don’t consume enough water, the heart has to work harder to pump oxygenated blood to all the cells and major organs, causing fatigue.
- Prevents headaches and migraines: In most cases, the main cause of headaches and migraines is dehydration.
- Aids digestion and prevents constipation: When we drink enough water, our metabolism rate increases and the food we eat is properly decomposed. This helps the digestive system work properly and prevents constipation.
- Maintains beautiful looking skin: Water helps replenish the skin’s tissue, as well as hydrate and increase its elasticity. By drinking enough water daily, skin will keep hydrated. It also helps the skin with scars, acne, wrinkles and other aging symptoms.
- Improves the immune system: When the body receives the right amount of water, it improves the immune system. Thus, it can fight diseases such as the flu, kidney stones and heart attacks. It will also helps in dealing with health problems such as rheumatism, arthritis, etc.
Fiji Water contains 65 electrolytes, one of the highest 100% natural concentrations of electrolytes, which provides a smooth and unique taste. Electrolytes are mineral salts that are present in our blood and other body fluids, negatively or positively charged, that in a solution lead an electric current. In addition, it has a pH, perfectly balanced at 7.7 thanks to its natural minerals and without artificial alteration. The pH is the acidity measurement scale; a pH of less than 7.0 is considered acidic and a pH level of more than 7.0 is considered basic or alkaline.
Meanwhile, Fiji Water comes from a sustainable underground aquifer and packaging is a better option for the environment since it produces 77% less greenhouse gas emissions than glass.
Fiji Water was founded in 1996 with the purpose of sharing Earth’s best waters with the world. Nowadays, it is available in the main hotels, luxury restaurants, retail stores, as well as in your favorite physical and online supermarkets.
On the other hand, the company has the Fiji Water Foundation, one of Fiji’s largest philanthropic organizations, and has focused its efforts and investments on three priority development areas: providing clean water access to rural communities; build educational facilities and infrastructure that benefit children, teens and adults; and provide access to health services to disadvantaged communities.
To learn more about Fiji Water visit www.fijiwater.com.